Friday, August 07, 2020

The Little Things!!

Now-a-days it is important to enjoy the little things.
Today I am enjoying these little gnomes on this fun tag I created!


Stamps used:  Whimsical Cloud, Whimsical Cloud, Gnome Small, Gnome Large, Doodle Flower/Garden, Delight in the Little Things

I used a tag I had gelli printed with Dina Wakley paints for my background.  Stamped the clouds and garden in background colors of archival ink so they would blend in a bit.


Then took a bundle of gnomes I had colored and fussy cut to build up my 'little things' that are standing on some washi tape so they don't look like they are levitating...


The gnomes are colored with Prisma Colored pencils and of course blended with Gamsol!

A little doodling on the edges and a prefect sentiment completes this happy 'little' tag.

I hope you are taking the time to delight in the little things and continue to stay safe!!

Until next time...get inky!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Love!! You had me at gnomes... and clouds, lol!