Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Mixed Media Tag by Elisa Ablett


Hi everyone,

Elisa here from the design team with my latest VLVStamps inspiration for you.

I ordered the Tina Walker Scribble Girl plate a little while ago and couldn't wait to try them out with a lovely colourful background.

I started with a gel plate print on my tag and added layer of inks, stenciling and stamping in tropical colours.

I then stamped Scribble Girl with Earrings stamp on deli paper, fussy cut the image out and added a smidge of colour to her earrings and cheeks using a fine paint brush. 

To finish off the tag I added black water soluble crayon to the edges of the deli paper image and added some water to smudge the edging creating shadows and depth. 

Let's take a look at the products used from Viva Las VegaStamps website:-


Tina Walker Earrings Scribble Girl 2 1/2 x 3 1/2

Sheet Music Background 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 Melanthium Vulgare 2 1/4 x 4 1/4

Numbers Set 2 1/2 x 2

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope this inspires you to grab a set of the Scribble Girls and start your own colourful tags or bookmarks!

Hugs

Elisa x




No comments: