Monday, April 13, 2020

Messy Artist Trading Cards with Josefine

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be up on the Viva Las VegaStamps! blog again. This time with a variety of ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) highlighting some of Brian Kesinger's images. 


And - surprise - I had enough time to make a video, showing you how these cards came together. I don't know about you, but I feel that I have less time than normal at the moment, so every time I get the chance to craft, my heart is so happy.

But without further ado, here is my video:



I hope you enjoyed it. Have you ever created ATCs? Combined them to a mini booklet? One of these days I have to do that. 

Check out all the ATCs. I love that I now have some backgrounds that I can use when I have little time to craft. Plus, all these marks are just so fun.

Here are some close ups of the main piece.

 


All the stamps that I've used:




Thanks so much for stopping by. Please stay healthy!



No comments: