Saturday, April 25, 2020

I'm a Flamingo - Art Journal page by Elisa Ablett



Hi everyone, 

Elisa here from the design team with my latest inspiration for you, a tropical art journal page with grunge!

I wanted to create something bright and fun during these uncertain times and what better way then to break open the 'lawn flamingo' and 'ethos sunrise by Tina Walker' stamp to create a tropical sunrise with a great message.

Let's take a closer look at the finer details.



I hand stamped and coloured the 'Flamingo' and 'Lilies' with water colour brush pens and added fine details with fine tip markers. 

I used a brayer to add acrylic paint to the awesome 'Ethos Sunrise stamp' by Tina Walker and then once dry fussy cut the stamp out and tucked it behind the Lilies. 


Let's take a look at all the wonderful Viva Las VegaStamp goodness that I used to create this page;-



I'm A Flamingo In A Flock 3/4 x 2 3/4Lawn Flamingo 2 1/4 x 3
Harlequin Diamond Background 4 1/2 x 5 3/4Lilies 2 1/2 x 2 3/4
Ethos Sunrise by Tina Walker 3 3/4 x 2 3/4Flock O' Birds 3/4 x 1

Don't forget to stop by the Groupies page on Facebook for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by the blog, make sure you leave some love :-) 

Elisa 






No comments: