Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Not Every Piece

Hello everyone and welcome to a brand spanking new year.
well not so new now as we are already up to the 28th.
Where the FREAK has the start of this year flown off too...
So I'm back for another round of DT creations.
thankyou all for having me.... so ..
January is Anything Goes Challenge...
so I went with .....
 I started with some Distress oxide in Peacock Feathers and smooshed it on my page.
Added some masking tape and washed with Stabilo All pencil in black.
then i stamped....
I've used Grunge numbers 0,4,8 and Clock face all from plate 1444. Simply stamped with some London Fog (numbers) and Distress Ink Black Soot (clock face)
 Then I added the Cross Marks background in walnut stain.
Distressed Row of Lines in Ground expresso 
and finally added the Banksy Tiger Escape Barcode Bars in Stazon in Black because I wanted it to stand out.. 
 then I stapled some wire....
Coloured a piece of Dina Wakley Media chipboard shapes with Ground Espresso.
Stamped and then Embossed my title right onto the chipboard figure..
Banksy Not Every Piece stamp!! 
so good!! 
 I really wanted the Banksy stamp to stand out on the page with a NON Banksy title..
well Banksy but NOT...
 background ... close up.
oh and I added some Stabilo All black on one side of the chipboard, and Red on the other.. and activated them with water.
but the red wasn't red enough so I added some Oxide Ink in Candied Apple.
And the FINAL page....
 So .. THOUGHTS????

Viva Las VegaStamps! used:
Grunge 4 (sku: 19455)
Grunge 8 (sku: 19459)
Grunge 0 (sku: 19461)
Clock face (sku: 19468)
Banksy Tiger Escape Barcode bars 1 (sku: 20076)
Cross Marks Background (sku: 20165)
Distressed Row of Lines (sku: 20171)
Banksy Not Every Piece (Sku: 20453)

Other materials used:
Dylusions Art Journal
Ranger: Distress Oxide ink: Peacock feathers; Candied Apple, Walnut Stain, Ground Espresso, Black    Soot.
Stazon Jet black ink
Momento London Fog
Colourblast Embossing Powder: Dusty Charcoal
Dina Wakley Media Chipboard Shapes
Stabilo All: Black, Red
Helmar 360 glue
masking tape, staples, wire

thank you all for Joining us again.

Live with Respect...xoxo



No comments: