Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Follow your heart ► Majo

Hi Folks,

Majo here today to show you a tag with one of my favorite stamps, the Squiggle Heart ...



I cut the tag from a sheet of Watercolour paper, which I had inked before. I had used my favourite technique again, since it gives me the freedom to use as many colours as I want without getting them mixed up. By drying each layer, you make sure the colours stay separately

Just press the ink pads on a worksheet and add some water, dip the tag, card or any panel into the different pools of ink and make sure to dry each layer in between.

After stamping the Waybill/Invoice Background, I stamped the heart on a separate piece of my master board and fuzzy cut it.





 I added the tiny feet and stamped the heart also on my tag to get all the doodling on the edges. A little water helped to mix the colors in the heart, I liked it better that way after all.





I stamped the numbers border, added the doodle dots in different colors, distressed all edges, added a piece of twine and was happy with my creation.

I cut the sentiment apart and adhered it to my tag with pop dots.
 




 The stamps I used:
 Squiggle Heart - Plate 1469
Follow your heart - Plate 1513 
Doodle Dots - Plate 1471 



Thanks for stopping over, have a good time, Happy Crafting



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful tag, and great background! Love the little feet in the heart.