Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Whimsical Wednesday

Hello Again Crafty Friends!

Today I want to share a fun little art journal page using Viva Las VegaStamps.
(this would also be perfect on an envelope)



Stamps Used:
Whimsical Leaf
Whimsical Tree Lady

I started by stamping the leaf and masking them off between each stamping.  Once all of my wanted leaves were stamped, I stamped the whimsical tree lady.



I removed the masks and used various alcohol markers to color my images. 


With everything colored, I re-masked off the leaves, then I used Distress oxide ink in mustard see to ink the background. 
(I just lightly inked around the lady rather than masking her off)


Next, I used one of the Tim Holtz layering stencils, and Picked Raspberry distress oxide ink to add background depth. 


I used a black ink pen to start adding that art journal feel.


To finish everything off, I used white distress stray stain and a white gel pen. 


I hope you all love this mini art journal page... 
Now to add a little journaling or a quote stamps... 
Tough decisions!




1 comment:

Cheetarah said...

Very beautiful! This would definitely be awesome as an envelope design as well :) xo