Thursday, September 26, 2019

A Ray of fucking Sunshine ► Majo

Good morning, Peeps!

Majo here today to show you an ATC with my newest favorite stamp, the lid lady. I have wanted this image for such a long time, and always forgot to place it on my order.

Well, let me tell you how I made this.


 I stamped the main image with Ranger Archival black ink and applied masking fluid.

I inked the ray background stamp with Distress ink in three differet colours: Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistacchio and Barn Door.

I added the constitution stamp for more texture and stamped my sentiment on scrap paper which I adhered with pop dots to my card.

The lady was coloured with Koh-I-Noor Moneluz pencils after I rubbed off the masking fluid.

Some close ups ....



I have used the following stamps:

Lid Lady - 997
 

 Remember, the challenge at our Facebook group is underway for a few more days!

 


Have a great time and Happy Crafting ♥

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

An ATC of brilliance! :D

Art Cards With AJ said...

Great card! I need to try that masking fluid!

Cheetarah said...

wonderful layering! xo

Unknown said...

wonderful!