Thursday, May 04, 2017

Hatch Your Dreams

Shanna here today with a new art journal spread. I have this fun little book I made of my gelli prints from using my Gelli Plate. I got the idea from DeeDee when she made her book on the Artist's Live uStream show. I AM LOVING THIS!!!

So I made this gelli print using some awesome VLVS stamps.


Then I enhanced the pages with more stamps and paint.







Want to see how I created this page. Check out the video below.




Viva Las VegaStamps Used:
Dictionary Page - 19015
Bull's Eye Open Target - 19193
Row of Chevrons - 19829
Bubble Wrap Texture - 19566
Expanding Rays Silhouette - 19896
Happy Moon - 19507


Other Items Used:
Staz On - Jet Black
Dina Wakely Paint - Cheddar and Lemon
Distress Paint - Broken China
Black Acrylic Paint
Stabilo Pencil

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Linda said...

You do a very unique and captivating artwork. It's different from the regular art pieces. The combination of mix mediums give a very distinctive appearance to your work.

by belle said...

I love your page Shanna!!