Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Howl-oween!

See this stamp?
Isn't it ADORABLE!!!!!
Oh how I do adore the wieners!


I have two Halloween tags for you today...
These babies are going to Canton, Ohio on Saturday (along with 40 of their relatives)
 to my Fiskateer pals!

 Tag started life out as cream colored card stock. 
Stamped with back ground swirls, sprayed with Memories Mists (Copper), 
and inked with Distress Ink (Black Soot).
Die cut black scalloped rectangle.
Die cut cream card stock rectangle and stamp with swirl back ground stamp.
Ink with Black Soot and layer onto black rectangle.
Put rectangles onto tag!

Stamp Sexy Witch with black ink and emboss.
Color her to make her even sexier (I used regular ol' water based markers).
Rub some Stickles onto her dress.
Coat her hat with purple Crystal Lacquer.
Oh, sexy!
Once your Lacquer is dry, flip her over and put some Miracle Tape on the back and cut her out.
Stamp and emboss broom sentiment on a scrap of orange card stock.
Tear out.
Ink edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.
Stick it to the tag.
Add Sexy Witch to the tag.
Oh, sexy!

And to make these tags really sturdy (and because they weren't flat after all the stuff I did to them!!),
 I attached them to card board using Miracle Tape.
I am a Miracle Tape addict.
Wonder if there's a 12 step program for Miracle Tape addiction??
Ahhhhhhh, Miracle Tape....
I love it (almost) as much as I love my wieners!

I mean, look at that face!!

So, because I love my wieners soooo much, I felt the need to do a Wiener-riffic Halloween tag!!
Yeah!

 This tag started out the same as the Sexy Witch one did, and was treated the same way.
Black scalloped rectangle layered with cream card stock rectangle which was inked with Black Soot.

Stamp & emboss wiener dog (this guy looks just like my Sammy!!), color with markers.
Flip him over and add Miracle Tape (see, Wieners and Miracle Tape, a match made in crafty heaven!!), and cut him out.
Add him to the tag and say awwwwww.

Now, get your Sexy Witch again, and stamp & emboss just her head on a scrap of paper.
Cut her hat off.
Put some Miracle Tape on the back of her hat, and cut it out.
Color hat with and orange marker, cot with orange Crystal lacquer, and stick it on your wiener's head.
Awwwwww.
Now, anyone who has a wiener  knows that wieners love candy, so ya gotta take him trick or treating! Get a cute Halloween button, cut off the shank, and glue it to the tag.

Find yourself a Trick or Treat sticker, mount it onto some card stock, trim, ink with Black Soot, and add it to your tag. I also gave him a little doggie bone (sticker).


Have a wienderful Halloween!!!


2 comments:

Stampo said...

Love these, Aimee!

Lyneen said...

OH SO SWEET!!!!! Love your tags!!!!