Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Halloween! It's Party Time!

Hello out there!

I'm a new design team member, and I've got two project to share with you today.
 I hope you enjoy them!

And on with the show...


Here we have a thin piece of craft wood, approximately 8x8. 
I used the Miracle Tape SHEET to adhere the paper, which is from Robin's Nest.
 I LOVE this sheet of paper, and will be getting some more!
 Put the Miracle Tape sheet on the wood piece. 
Smooth it down (I used a rubber brayer) and then remove the backing sheet.
Then add your patterned paper and smooth down.
 Put some narrow Miracle Tape around the edge.
 Cover with mini beads, tiny holeless beads,  glitter, or Beadazzles (I used Beadazzles).
I then coated the beads with Glossy Accents.
 Stamp your witch (isn't she PRETTY!!!) on some card stock with brown ink. 
I used Coffee Archival Ink.
 Add a little color to the cloth, and add purple glitter to her hat. 
Cut her out, and adhere to the panel.
Stamp the sentiment in brown ink on a scrap of paper. 
Edge with ink, and adhere. 


*********************************************************************
This next project is an ATC. 
I LOVE doing ATCs. They are so much fun.

Cut a black piece of card stock ATC sized (2.5x3.5). 
Cut glossy card stock slightly smaller.
Color glossy using Alcohol Inks and Silver Mixative.
 Center glossy panel onto the black panel.
Stamp sentiment with black ink (I used Staz On). 
 Stamp the happy frog (I love this guy) on white card stock with black ink (I used Staz On). 
Color and cut out. Add a little black glitter pen (Sakura) to the shaded areas on his pants.
Adhere him to the ATC.
Add some white & black baker's twine around the edge of the glossy panel.
Add a little bling at the top edge of the glossy panel. 
Every party needs some bling!!
***********************************************************************

And, because every post should have a dose of cute...
Here's Daisy Dog saying "Craft on!"

4 comments:

Stampo said...

Love both projects... thanks so much.

Lyneen said...

Great cards... I have that witch stamp on my wish list!!!
Love the alcohol inks technique on the ATC!!! Great projects.

Raquel Leal said...

Muito bonito os dois projetos. Parabéns. Beijocas.

Joe M said...

Aimee! Love your card! I just got that with stamp too, and I love the paper. I know it comes in other colors too! I am gonna buy some more too. Love the ATC too! Great use of the dew drops too! :-)