Saturday, August 24, 2024

What happend to Spongebob? by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi Lovelies


Welcome back on the VLVS Blog.

Today, I like to share a true crime story ;)

"What happend to Spongebob?"


close-ups:




Let's go and look for clues :) This is how this Art Journal page came about:

01.) First I need 2 pieces of paper. One the size of my art journal (in this case 20cm x 13.5cm) and one the size of my chosen motif.



02.) I cut out the motif on the AJ side so that only the edge of the fish bowl remains.



03.) In the next step, I stamp the inside of the fish bowl. In this case, with a pineapple.



4.) Then I color the entire picture (pineapple and fish bowl)



5.) Now I glue random little pieces of sponge on.



6.) I use Dylusion's paint spray to add some "blood splashes" to the whole thing. And then I top it off with a single googly eye :)



07.) My picture is now finished. Now I cover the edge with 3D foam. I cut a transparent film the size of the paper and spray it with alcohol inks.



08.) I then stick the foil onto my finished motif. The 3D foam creates a hollow space between the image and the foil, so that it looks like a real fish bowl.



09.) Now I have to design the empty AJ page. To do this, I take a small syringe with a fine needle, fill it with Dylusions paint spray and apply splatter patterns to the page. Now it looks like blood is squirting out of the fish bowl.



10.) To round it all off, I also glue pieces of sponge on here and of course the second eye cannot be missing.



11.) Finally, I finish designing the AJ page and glue the colored picture onto the back of the cut-out opening. Then I glue it into my art journal and finally attach the "Crime Scene" banner. Done!



Important! No sponges had to die for this project. ;) 

The stamps, I used:

- Fish Bowl

- Whimsical Pineapple

- Crime Scene Tape

other supplies:

- Watercolorpaper

- VersaFine Clair

- handmade watercolors

- foil

- Dylusions Ink spray

- Alcohol Inks

- sponge

- googly eyes

- 3D foam


See ya peeps *mwah*














No comments: