Saturday, August 10, 2024

Peeking.... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello all!

This cool weather is really giving the feel of fall- So Is my project this week....enjoy..

For this tag, I used the distress spray stains Dried marigold and spiced marmalade for the background. Spray the color on dry it, drip water on, dry a bit, dab off with a paper towel. repeat until satisfied. Stamp images and fussy cut.
I colored my images and stamped the spider on web line across the tag.




I glued gold holographic stars across the tag for some whimsey. Then I assembled the girl with wings and glued down. Then I added glitter glue to her horns, eyes and wings. I also put it on the web line.
" Fluff " the wings by bending them gently at  the base. For the finish, I wiped my black ink pad around the edge of the tag. 
Hope you enjoyed!


Stamps used:
Whimsical face with horns......19692
Bat wings set......14339
Spider on web line....19263

Other Supplies:
Holographic gold stars
Glitter glue- orange, green
Distress spray stain-Dried marigold, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, rusty hinge, black soot


No comments: