Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Colorful postcard by Cathy N

 Good morning, all Cathy here with a colorful postcard for you.


I started off with some watercolor paper and distress inks. I was trying to make a smooched rainbow background, but I dried between layers instead of blending when wet. 

                                                                        Stamped used:

                                                                17545 grunge 1787 background

                                                                18254 fat fish in heels  

                                                                19563 grunge circles


I randomly stamped grunge 1787 background and grunge circles around the card. I then stamped fat fish in heels  4 times around the postcard. 

Lastly, I added a saying to the middle.


No comments: