Monday, September 05, 2022

DESTINATION UNKNOWN - by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a card for you.


First I  put some distress inks on my mat and added water. I smooshed the card on top, drying between layers.


Then I stamped the broken fence at the edge of the card.  I had to mask the top of the stamp off as the card was bigger than the stamp, and stamp the middle bit on its own before then stamping the top.  It was difficult to match it up completely right, but it it easy to use a fine liner pen to join the lines up if you are a bit out.



I stamped the lady onto the card, and then onto thick paper.  I coloured and fussy cut her out.


 I added a bit of texture in the gap between the fences and around the main image before gluing the coloured image onto the card.  I added the sentiment, which I edged in red.

 

I added the "One Way" stamp for a bit of interest.



I mounted it onto a black card to finish it off.


Stamps Used:

Running Lady 1080

Jagged Chain Link Fence 19140

Mesh texture 19569

One Way Small 19180

Destination Unknown 19091

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Tea Dye, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Candied Apple

Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black

Versafine Clair ink in Nocturn

Black fine liner

Copic Pens


Hope you  like it! See you next time x

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Love this card, thank you Fran. x