Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Counting Crows... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello Everyone!!!   Happy Fall!!!

My favorite time of year in every way... Today I made A card for the blog project. Hope you enjoy.

I started this card by running some heavy weight mixed media paper through my big shot with the Numbered embossing folder. Then I sprayed it with several colors of distress spray stains to get the creepy, grungy look. Tip the card so the colors run a bit to get what you like. While that dried, I stamped the crows on a wire onto acetate and let that dry as well.
Next I stamped Hitchcock with birds and watercolored with the spray stains around him. I also stamped the drips of blood at this time.



Then I went to my computer to print a very old phrase to go on my card. I printed on transparency. I prefer this one from the 1800's

I used foam tape behind the cut out image of Hitchcock and tiny black foam tape behind the birds on a wire. A little clear tape on his arm to attach the phrase and two crows to hide the tape. Attach it all to a black card and done!!
Easier than it looks and here is another Halloween card for your collection. Stay artful! until next time~

Stamps used:
Birds on a wire        18098
Blood dripping      18961
Banksy Hitchcock birds      20078

Other supplies:
TH 3D texture fades- Numbered
Distress spray stains: Cracklin campfire, mustard seed, candied apple, black soot
Black staz on
Desert heat kaleidacolor ink pad
 

  

No comments: