Sunday, September 12, 2021

September dreams by Tracy Blackwolf

Hello all!! Happy September! 

Hope you enjoy the card I made for this post.....


I started this card by using spray stains. I sprayed those and water until I got the desired effect. I dried it and then sprayed it again until I was happy with the results. I love those things!

I took the stamp lady hair blowing, stamped her and cut out just her face.
I then Took several ink pads and collage

stamps and just randomly stamped over the card. I stamped the black nature collage stamp last. then I took the face and used foam tape on the back to give her some lift. I stamped some bugs looking at her, put some glitter glue on their wings and then took my butterfly corner punch to the corners.

layered it up and that was it! Until next Time!!

Stamps used:
Nature collage by cat kerr    20036
lady hair blowing     7006
writing triangles   19571
Stitching     19575
Mesh Texture   19569
French Writing    20646
Mosquito    1885

Other products used:
Colorbox chalk inks: Lavender ,Wisteria, yellow cadmium
Kaleidacolor ink pad: Baby powder
Versa Claire ink pad: Nocturne
Butterfly corner punch... all night media
Disstress Spray Stains: Mustard seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac





No comments: