Monday, September 20, 2021

Hi everyone! 

Today I have a card to celebrate women! I hope you like it :)


To make the background I used distress inks in Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry.  I smooshed them with water then blended some on as well to fill the gaps and deepen the colour.


I added the sentiment so I could gauge where my lady would be standing on the card


I then made a mask of my main image so I could stamp the stars and know roughly where she would be.



Then I added to the background some stenciling (sequin waste) and some different stamps.  , I coloured some of the arrows in with a black pen.




I coloured my main image with copic pens and cut her out.


Lastly, I stuck her onto the black card so that she is standing on the sentiment. I went round the stars with a white pen and a black pen to add a bit of depth, and put a few lines of gold glitter pen (which you can't see properly in the photograph). 



And that's it!  I hope you like her!


Stamps Used


Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry
Versafine Clair ink in Nocturn
Black 7 x 5" card
Copic pens

See you next time!




No comments: