Monday, June 14, 2021

YOU'VE STILL GOT IT! by Fran C


Hi everyone!

Today I have made a card which is topical here in the UK with the Euro Championships in football in full swing (soccer for the US fans!)


 



First of all I smooshed some colour onto my card - Distress inks in Bundled Sage and Tumbled Glass -- for the background.




Then I stamped the main image onto some card, coloured her in and cut her out.  I stamped her on my background as well, and also stamped another football and cut it out.





I stamped the net at each side of the card, so that it looked like the football was going straight through the hole.



I added some words, mounted on black card, and added the extra football on top of the main image with sticky pads to make it 3D.  Finally I mounted the whole card onto black card.



I've got my fingers crossed that England win!




Stamps used:

Soccer Lady (18181)

Jagged chain link fence (19140)

Other items used:

Distress Inks (Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass)

Memento Ink

Copic pens

Glue and sticky pads


Happy crafting, until next time!


 

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful card. I like it. Such creativity. Keep going. Have a blessed day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Fran Chalmers said...

Thanks so much!