Monday, June 28, 2021

Red Lips by Fran

 Hello everyone!

Today I have made a CAS card using just two stamps and two colours. Hope you like it!


First I stamped the image in the middle of the card using grey ink as opposed to black so it was softer



I then used a distress ink through a stencil to get the "rays", being careful not to go over the main image.




I stamped the XO and coloured the hearts and the lips in bright red and the eyes in a very subtle blue





To finish off, I put glossy accent on the lips and the hearts


A relatively simple card, but I think it is quite effective.  That's all for now.  Happy crafting!

Stamps Used:

Facial Features

XO

Other Items Used:

Tim Holtz Layering stencil #003 Rays

Copic Pens

Distress ink in Hickory Smoke

Versafine Clair Grey Mist

Glossy Accents





No comments: