Monday, April 12, 2021

Steam Pirate by Tracy Blackwolf

Hello Everyone! 
Here is my blog post for today, hope you like it!



 For the background, I used the Brushos powders. A little goes a long way ... Sprinkle on your card and then spritz with water. Its rather addicting to play with.
I then stamped and fussy cut the skull and bones. I painted them with the H2O's watercolors. I also painted the wood cogs with them as well. I then free hand cut an eye patch for the skull.
Then glued the skull and bones together, placed the cogs and glued with hot glue. I used leafing foil to give him a gold tooth and put some iridescent jewels at the center of the cogs. 
Then I layered  with black and gold cardstock to complete the look. 

a fun for just about anyone in your life! Until next time~ Keep creating!!



stamps used:

Skull 2403

Humerus bone   19728

Other supplies:

Brushos 

H2O's

Wood cogs from craft store

Leafing foil


No comments: