Thursday, April 22, 2021

Life Is Now In Session

 It seems that my last couple of projects have been tags and it looks like I was inspired again to create another tag.  But aren't tags FUN??!

And of course I always like to have some painted papers handy to choose from.  This is Dina Wakley acrylic paint brayered on to a piece of Ranger kraft cardstock.  I LOVE the bits of kraft peeking through the paint!!!

I was just in sunny Florida so I have sunshine and blue skies on my mind!


Stamps used:  Couple Kissing, Expanding Rays Silhouette, Life Is Now In Session

Our couple is stamped in Archival ink and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  They are ground with a bit of Um Wow Studio rusty washi tape.


I stamped the rays in Distress Paint, mustard seed and ripe persimmon.  A little dab of broken china on our chip cloud just ties the sun and sky together!



I am certainly ready for more fun in the sun and DEFINATELY ready for life to be back in session!!


Until next time...get inky!!

No comments: