Friday, March 19, 2021

Adventure Awaits

 As things begin to open back up I find myself longing to go on a new adventure.  Are you dreaming of places to go and people to see?

Today I am sharing a tag inspired by my desire to get back to exploring the world!!


Stamps used:  Expanding Rays Silhouette, Boy in a Tub Boat, Adventure Awaits

Until we are able, I have to use my imagination.

This tag was cut from a gelli printed piece of kraft cardstock, Dina Wakley paint and stencil.  The expanding rays were coated with Distress paint and stamped over.


Our adventurous boy is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and of course some 'imaginary' waves and other doodling with Jolly Colored Pencils.


Until we can get out there I will be like our little boy in  tub boat, dreaming and searching for adventure.

Until next time...get inky!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good inspiration!