Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tis the season

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to the VLVS! blog where today I am sharing a Christmas card. 


and here is how


I used some old not very sticky washi tape to create a stripe pattern on my card.


I painted roughly between the lines of washi tape to get a not perfect effect. 


This is how it looked after drying.


Next I stamped the elf and the sentiment on the card and on a piece of paper. I wanted to colour him with my Copic Markers. I stamped the head and hat again in red because I wanted his hat to be white and red stripes. 


After everything was coloured. 


The completed card. I added some Liquid Pearls over the berries of the holly but because I didn't have red I used a white one and dabbed a tiny amount of red paint over the top. The leaves were coloured straight on the card. I also lengthened the strings with a black pen and added some shading around the box so it isn't floating. 



I only used two stamps for this card:



Other materials:

Acrylic paint, washi tape, Copic Markers, Coloured Pencils, Archival ink, Memento ink. 

 



No comments: