Friday, December 11, 2020

Here Comes Santa Claus

 It is just about that time of year again...my favorite holiday!  CHRISTMAS

Today I would like to share a card I made with a technique I have been dying to try and when my friend Jenn Shurkus did a tutorial, well... she made it look so easy I gave it a go!!


How about some no line stamping???  It was fun and I love how it turned out!!


Stamps used:  Santa's Face, Here Comes Santa Claus, Thicker Fir Branch



I used Distress Inks to stamp and watercolor the image.


The background is inked with Distess Ink Rustic Wilderness and I also stamped the branch in the same ink.  Splattered water, Distress Spray in Picket Fence and some dots with a white Signo pen and Stickles.  Finished off with a few sequins for a bit more sparkle.



Popped up the sentiment and viola!!!

If you want to give it a go head over to Jenn's blog and watch her video.  Click on her name above to get to her site!!

Until next time...get inky!!


No comments: