Thursday, October 29, 2020

Happy Birthday ► Majo

 

Hello friends,

today I show you a birthday card for a special friend, she can take a joke. My bouquet of flowers is just a tad different, but fun nevertheless.

 

I started by inking watercolor paper and used this base to stamp all my images. After fuzzy cutting them I adhered them to a piece of cardstock. I had applied Gesso on it and created a background with a stencil.

I stamped the birthday greeting (Unfortunately I swiped over it with black ink on my hand, too late to start all over. Please, just don’t look) and put together my
bouquet of flowers.

 



  
I have used the following stamps:

20590

20594

20592

14307

7952

Flowers from plate 1471

 

 Stay safe, be happy and find time to craft.

Thanks so much for stopping by


 

No comments: