Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Halloween

 Hello everyone, 

For today's post I have made a Halloween themed journal page:


Here's how I made it:


I stamped the moon with the bats first on the page to determine where I wanted it. I also stamped it on a piece of paper that was coloured with Distress Oxide Inks and shaving foam. I am going to cut that one out and adhere it onto my page where the other one is. 


Next I used Distress Oxide Inks in Weathered Wood and Black Soot to colour the background. I used the smoosh and dip method, drying in between layers. 


I added some background stamping and cut out the yellow moon. 


When the moon was put in place I added some stencilling with a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress Oxide inks, again Weathered Wood and Black soot. 


Next I stamped my images...


Coloured them with my Copic Markers..


And adhered them onto my page. I put down some washi tape first to sit them on. 


I decided not to use the words Trick or Treat that come with this cat stamp because they were to big in relation to the rest of the page. But I found another stamp which had the word Halloween in it which I thought would be perfect. I did add some black pen around the word and dragged my black ink pad along the edges. 


And there you have it ! 

I have used the following stamps:

Other materials:
Mixed Media paper
Distress Oxide Inks:
Black Soot
Weathered Wood
Versafine Clair:
Nocturne
Morning Mist
Copic Markers
TIm Holtz stencil TH147
Tim Holtz Halloween washi tape

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 







 

1 comment:

by belle said...

This page is so much FUN Corrie!