Sunday, December 22, 2019

Strange things, weird people

Hello everyone,

for today's blogpost I have made a postcard.



and here's how:


I used Distress Oxide Inks to create this background. I smooshed them onto my craft mat and then sprayed with water. The paper was then dunked in it. I used watercolour paper. 


After it drieD I used a Tim Holtz stencil and some white paint to add some interest. 


Next I randomly stamped the background with two different stamps. (A list of all the stamps I used is at the bottom of this blogpost). 


Next i stamped my main image; on the card and on a piece of watercolour card stock. I also stamped the sentiment. I used the same paper to avoid colour differences. 


I used watercolour markers to colour in the images, no water. I just blended the colours with each other. 


I added the sentiment, doodled under the strips with a black pen and added a postage stamp. I then used the postcard stamp again but just the part with the circular postmarks. 

I have used the following VLVS! stamps:


Other materials:
Distress Oxide inks, Broken China, Carved Pumpkin and Mustard seed
Stencil Cargo THS001 by Tim Holtz
Amsterdam Acrylics, Titanium White
Archival inks, Chrome Yellow, Tiger Lily and Aquamarine
Memento Ink, London Fog
Versafine Clair, Nocturne
White and black pens
a postage stamp

Thank you so much for stopping by today !




2 comments:

by belle said...

Another fab post card Corrie!!

Littlewhootsie said...

I love it!