Wednesday, March 20, 2019

"Dream Big" Art Journal Page | Sue Plumb


Hi everyone!
Sue Plumb here to share my latest VLVS design team project with you. Today I am sharing a whimsical style art journal page that I created called "Dream Big".


I used a range of stamps to create this page, with the feature being (of course) that gorgeous Unicorn. The majority of the stamps I used come from plate #918 and plate #1437.
(For a full linked list of stamps, please see end of post.)


In addition to the VLVS stamps, this page used fairly limited supplies - Ranger Distress Oxides; a Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Brush Marker; and a Stabilo All pencil.


I love the "painted" look that stamping with Distress Oxides gives, especially when layered over the soft, blended background.


If you would like to see how I created this page, there is a process video available on the Viva Las VegaStamps YouTube channel:





VLVS stamps used:
- Unicorn
- Dandelion Silhouette
- Flower Border
- Flower Book Plate
- Pure Imagination
- Dream Big
- I hate reality
- Bursting Stars
- Sky of Stars Background

Other materials:
- Jane Davenport art journal
- Ranger Distress Oxides
- Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Brush Marker (clear)
- Stabilo All pencil (black)

Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this, I hope I have inspired you to get inky too!


No comments: