Tuesday, January 24, 2017

She Was ATC's with Shanna

Hello everyone Shanna here and I am sharing some ATC's I made.
Have you heard of the 10 minute challenge? Well I pulled some stuff together and tried to create something in 10 minutes. It was totally fun to go with the flow! So if you give it a try make sure you share with us on the Viva Las VegaStamps Groupies Facebook Page.



Yeah easier said then done. I think making these took me about 20 minutes but it was still fun to try.
I started with squeezing some acrylic paint on some cardstock and spread it with a brayer. Then I grabbed the stamp Doodle Frame - 19825 and stamped it randomly with some black ink. Then I to the stamp Row of Chevrons - 19829 and used some Distress Paint to stamp not he ATC's. Then I got a black watercolor pencil and added some shading around the Doodle Frame. Then wet it so it looked a little more like watercolor. Then I stamped all the sentiments on canvas and frayed the edges. I attached the sentiments using my tiny attacher and bam ATC's are done.







Stamps Used:
She Was a Dreamer - 19635
She Spread Her Wings - 19634
She Was a Wildflower - 19633
Row of Chevrons - 19829
Doodle Frame - 19825



SaveSave

No comments: