Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Apocalypse

Hello everyone,

It's time for another DT post from me. I love VLVS! stamps, they are so much fun.. For today I did a small art journal...

Here is the finished product:




And here is how it all started. With a clean and white page in my small art journal..




I painted the page with gesso and when that had dried I used a purple Lindys Flat Fabio spray and some Magicals; they are basically mica powders. The names of the colours are quite amusing:
"Midnight rendezvous" and "Gag me with a spoon gray"!!
I just kept spraying, dripping and painting until I was happy with the result.



Next I stamped the background. A full list of all the stamps I used is at the bottom of this post. 
Just to point out that the wire mesh on the right side of the page was extended using a grey pencil as it was a little to small to fill the page.



Next I stamped the main image but I didn't do a very good job and had to fill in the image using a black marker. Luckily it doesn't show. 


And after some tweaking with purple circles and adding the sentiment it was finished; here is another picture:



I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by ! 

Until next time ! 

Corrie x

No comments: