Friday, March 20, 2015

Cotton Candy

Hey everyone I (Shanna) am SUPER excited I got some new goodies to play with and the first thing I thought of was using this fabulous stamp.


The stamp I used is called Cotton Candy - 19192. I got inspiration for the background based on fluffy cotton candy. I played with my new Prima Watercolor Pencils creating this "FLUFFY" background. 


I have been wanting to use vellum on my cards for a while and I was given the tip to fold the edges over like a wrap. So I stamped the sentiment Until Further Notice - 19172 on the vellum and the scored flaps were glued behind the panel. 


I used some foam dots to give a little dimension to the cotton candy and some glitter to really make the cotton candy shine. 

Thanks so much for stopping by remember to keep coming back for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is gorgeous !
Corrie x

by belle said...

The background is perfect for that stamp!!

Chark said...

I'm ready to celebrate! love the watercolor!