Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last minute christmas gift tags.

 
Well its December 23rd, and if you are anything like me, you've thought of gifts that you have forgotten about.. yup I do this every year!! By now, I've normally run out of gift tags.. So instead of running to the shops to get some more today, I pulled out a few of my VLVS stamps and made some very quick and easy little gift tags!  These are super easy and ohh so quick to make!
 
 
 I have used the following VLVS! Stamps:
 
 
 
 
I started off by staining some cardstock with some instant coffee, and cutting them to my desired  gift tag size.
 

I then randomly stamped the Jingle bells stamp onto my tags, I was still able to achieve a random print of my image as I  varied the pressure on my acrylic block.
 

 
Next came my focal images Deer Looking and Holly large , both have been stamped in Jet Black Archival ink.

 
A little bit of colour with my trusty distress markers next..

 
a little inking around the edge..
 of course some machine stitching, and one more little added touch..
 
 
And i'm all done, and have a little pile of gift tags ready to add to those present that I've forgotten!
 

 
I hope that you all have a wonderful festive season, and get to spend some time with those you love doing what you enjoy!
Until next time.. Happy Stamping, Stay safe and Merry Christmas!
 
Karen xxx
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

by belle said...

Karen- these tags are awesome...forget the gift, I just want the tags!!!