Wednesday, December 03, 2014

I can be a hermit....

Seriously, I am the kind of person who can entertain herself for hours and doesn't mind being alone! haha I did an art journal page paying homage to my "hermitism" and the neat thing about this page is that alot of the paint was leftover paint from cleaning my Gelli plate, and I love how the leftover paint created this background for this project.
 Here is the page with alot of left over paint from some other projects and then I stamped the grunge numbers onto the page
 and then I added the gorgeous lady swimsuit back (isn't she gorgeous???)
and here are a few more close ups


I also used the line of chevronsstar pinset of wingschevrons and the not all who wander are lost .

I hope you enjoyed my journal page and until next time,

Glenda


2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, love it, it is gorgeous !
Corrie x

ionabunny said...

This is gorgeous. Love the wings you put on your bathing beauty. The background is lovely. Hugz