Thursday, October 02, 2014

Moon night

Hello all! Nataliya is here :)
And today I will inspire you for our October Challenge.
This is a little picture about Moon Night. Everything is ready for the Sabbath. And a witch, probably decided to take a dip in the lake... Halloween's romantic :)


And some tips for you :)
First of all, I was a little crumpled cardboard and painted it with Gesso:


Now I adding some spray with water:


The moon's place I painted with Masking Fluid:


And my favorite technique, stamping with Gelatos (Victorian Flourish 2 1/4 x 5)


Now I stamping stars (Stars 2 x 2 1/4) with 2 inks: Delicata Silvery Shimmer and Black Versa Fine from Tsukineko:


And now stamp landscape with StazOn: Weathered Tree 3 x 4 1/4, Moon Circle 1 3/4 x 1 1/2, Tall Daisy Arrangement 1 3/4 x 3, Floral Arrangement 2 1/4 x 3 3/4


It remains to draw a cauldron and broom!


Have a spooky night!

3 comments:

Anneke said...

This looks gorgeous. Lovely Colors. Great structure. Thanks for showing how you made this beautiful work. Anneke.

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks a lot :)

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks!