Friday, July 18, 2014

Bird of Flight, ATC Card.....



Hello and Happy Friday!   

Tina here today with a quick, but super FUN project, ‘Bird of Flight’ ATC card.


ATC cards are the perfect little size.  When I want to create a super quick project, or when I want to experiment with a new stamp, paint, or ink, I pull out my ATCs.  There is something about the little, compact size that does not overwhelm the creator and when you only have a short period of creating time, you can finish a project.


Before stamping my 'Bird Head' image, I created a wash of color using Spray mists as my paint.  I also inked the edges of my ATC with Distress Ink and spritzed water to create little drops of goodness.



Knowing that I wanted to use the 'Bird Head' stamp as the head to my creature, I stamped the upper portion of my card, then added the bottom portion and wings.  Just like that, it was done.  My mythical Bird of Flight has been given wings!

Thank you for stopping by today.  

Have a great day!

Tina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this ATC :)

Chark said...

He's so fun!