Monday, May 20, 2024

No.7 mini slimline card by Cathy N

Good morning, all Cathy here with a slimline card. 

I started out with some watercolor paper. I used 2 different pink distress inks, and I made the background.
I then took the cross marks background and stamped in a pink distress ink. After that I took the grunge 1787 writing background and the writing and scribbles collage and stamped it on the background. 

Next, I added the rose image layered on black cardstock to the top and a pink dyed ribbon to the bottom and then I added it all to a mini slimline card base.

                                                                  Stamps Used:
                                                          20165 cross marks background
                                                          17545 grunge 1787 writing background
                                                          20695 writing and scribbles collage

No comments: