Friday, March 22, 2024

Wobble Nosferatu by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi Lovelies ❤


Welcome back on this Blog!

Today, I wanna share my wobble card. It's the first time, I tried this one and I had so much fun :)

Close-up:


And a short video to see the card "in action" :) 



And that's the way, how I made it:

1.)First I choose my materials for my bobblehead. I took the Nosferatu motif, Staz on for stamping and watercolor paper.



2.) Stamp and cut out the image. I painted around the cut edge with a black pen.



3.) I now color the Nosferatu head with my handmade watercolor paints.



4.) I now glue my wobble to the back of the cut out head. Now it can be put aside for now. We won't need it again until later.



5.) Now the background is designed. For this I choose the Place Face Here stamp. However, I only use the lower part of this. I don't need the hat. I expand the motif with a micronpen.



6.) I color the background with Prima watercolor paints and a water tank brush.



7.) I refine the background with a bat stencil and Distress Oxide.



8.) Now we can stick our wobble head in the correct position on the card.



9.) The final touches and the card is ready.



All stamps, I used:

- Smear/smudge

- Fuck Head

- Vampire Nosferatu

- Place Face here


Other supplies:

- Watercolor paper

- Staz on

- handmade watercolors

- Prima watercolors

- Posca pen white

- Micron pen

- Distress Oxides

- Stencil

- Cardstock

- Wobble embellishment




See ya soon *mwah*













3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Bwahahahaaahahaahahhaaahaahahaa hahahaa ha! I couldn't resist coming over and checking out your wobbling Nosferatu!! Awesome and thanks for the video. Hugz

Debbie Gaetz said...

I love it!

*Arwen* said...

Thank you ionabunny & Debbie <3