Monday, January 31, 2022

Born to Stand Out by Fran

Hello again everyone!

Today I have made a card using some of the Alice in Wonderland themed stamps, which I hope you like.




 I used a background from my stash, which I had previously made using acrylic paint on my gel plate. I stamped the twins and Alice on thick paper, coloured them in and fussy cut them out.


I stamped the wall onto the background and used pencils to enhance the stamp with some shading.


I added some interest in the background by stamping some numbers in red, and also went round the sentiment with a red pencil, just so it wasn't plain white




I stuck everything on, and put some washy tape underneath Alice to "ground" her. Lastyly, I went round the edge of the card with a brown distress ink, and black pen.




See you next time!



Stamps Used:


Other items used:
Distress ink in Walnut Stain
Versafine Clair in Tulip Red
Copic Pens
Washy Tape
Polychromas pencils









No comments: