Friday, January 28, 2022

AMF ► Majo

 

Hello Friends,

 it’s time to continue with another AMF Project:


*ART MEETS FUNCTION*

 

I created one more box with 3 sides using the fabulous images from Tina Walker again.




I inked the panels with different colors of Yellow and added some texture with a stencil. After stamping the ladies, I bleached their faces and added more ink to the “hair” and their lips.

 I stamped different sentiments and added them to the panel.

Distressing the edges finished my creation.

I put a little glass vial inside and gave to a friend with some spring flowers. Later on she can use it as a pen holder or the storage of beauty pencils.

Some close ups ....




I used the following stamps:

The ladies from plate 1523 

Sentiments:

Nevertheless,....

Follow your heart

I see humans ....



Ya'll have a wonderful weekend, stay safe and find time to craft. 



 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great work, Majo! Jo x

Linda Web said...

An encouraging piece of art thank you for sharing