Friday, May 15, 2020

Birthdays, now and then.

Looking forward to a time when we can celebrate birthdays together but in the meantime I made some cards to build up my stash...that way I will be ready to deliver in person or via post.

For these cards I actually got out my Copics, or I called my nieces and asked if I could borrow MY Copics because for some reason I felt like coloring with markers.



Stamps used:  Girls Party, A Whole Year


This stamp coordinates PERFECTLY with the Authentique Hooray line!


I did a lot of coloring on this one because the paper had a lot of colors.


Authentique makes the very BEST harlequin paper EVER.


On this one I only highlighted the colors used in the patterned paper.

There are just so many options for coloring on this stamp and it is my FAV birthday image...it takes me BACK to those days of kid parties and little boys antagonizing the little girls.

Hope everyone is hanging in there, staying safe and keeping themselves inspired to create!!

Until next time...get inky.

1 comment:

ginag said...

Isn't this a fab stamp, excellent coloring and great backgrounds, too!