Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Fringe Scientist - Josefine is stepping out of her comfort zone

There are those moments where you look at a stamp image and think "that's not for me". This is what happened to me when I looked at plate 1510. But something made me buy it - at the end, these images are pretty different and cool. I usually wouldn't use images like these in my art though, so I challenged myself and stepped out of my comfort zone. And because I was already out there, I decided to also work with a color that I don't use very often: pink.

I ended up creating an art journal page using a few of the images from plate 1510. I actually like how it turned out. Definitely different, but in a good way.

Do you want to follow my process? Then you're in luck, because I filmed all of it:


So, what do you think? Do you like the colorful Fringe Scientist? 

I definitely like how the background turned out. A lot of grunge, texture, and marks. 


Stamps I used:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to step out of your comfort zone every now and then as well ;)

Josefine


No comments: