Thursday, November 28, 2019

For an "old" sweetie ► Majo

Hi Folks,

Majo here today to show you a Birthday card I made for an "old" friend. 



We are a group of girls and since we didn't know just what to give the "ole gal" we decided on a coupon for a beauty shop.

My seed packet die from Sizzix just fit the purpose and the awesone ladies stamp, well, you already guess :)

I stamped the image after cutting the envelope and the card and coloured it with Distress inks.

I stamped the Birthday sentiment on the card and decorated it by stamping some flowers around it.

That's all it needs for a quick and funny Birthday card.



 I have used the following stamps:

2748 - The lovely Ladies
20146 - The flowers
14307 - The Sentiment

Other Supplies:

Sizzix Die #658448
Ranger Distress Inks


 You can get the stamps right here:


There are still 2 days left to join our challenge at our Facebook group:


Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments: