Thursday, November 14, 2019

Celebrate ► Majo

Hello everyone,

welcome to the VLVS! blog where today I have card to share with you.

My teamies almost always create the wildest things with the awesome stamps, today I'd like to show you that you can also make a birthday card which would suit to give to Mom, Grandma or any other "dignified" person :)

I have used the circles (flowers) from the Set 1480, designed by my teamie Tera Callihan.



I started by creating my Master Board with Distress ink: Wild Honey, Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass:


I stamped and fuzzy cut the circles (flowers) and added some bleach to set some highlights.

I found some wooden hearts in my stash and inked them with the same colours I used before. The stems were just hand cut. The word was stamped with Distress embossing ink and heat embossed with Stampendous Detail White powder ... and ready is my card for either a birthday or any other celebration.
 
Some closeups ...





The Stamps I used:

Circle Pattern Circle 2 1/2 x 2 1/2

Striped Pattern Circle 2 x 2

Celebrate 3/4 x 3 1/4

 Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by and as always ..... Happy Crafting ♥



 Don't forget that our challenge over at our Facebook group is still underway.






https://www.facebook.com/groups/235408416563560/

No comments: