Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Famous

Hello everyone,

For today's VivaLasVegaStamps! post I have made something different. I still haven't a lot of inspiration and what I tend to do when that happens, is trying different things. These things aren't always successful ! lol


So, this really, really simple card was made by stamping the dandelion seed repeatedly over the postcard. I then added black splatters. 
Next I stamped Marilyn, coloured her with Copics, cut her out and adhered her on the card. I then stamped the sentiment, matted it on black card stock and adhered that with dimensional adhesive. Lastly I matted the card on black card stock as well. 

I used three stamps for this card:


 Other materials:
Copic Markers
VersaFine Clair Nocturne
Memento
white and black card stock
black India ink

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x