Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Born to be wild

Hello everyone,

For today's post I have made an art journal spread in my mini Moleskine journal.



And here's how:


I started with gessoed pages and painted them with these acrylic paints. 


Next I used this fab stamp called "Rose Bush" and heat embossed it with a very light yellow embossing powder by Lindy's Stamp Gang.



Of course I stamped the background randomly as always ! 


Colouring the focal image; isn't he cute ! 


All put together it looks like this. I added a piece of dictionary paper saying 'fox' and a sentiment that I thought would be fitting. 



I have used the following stamps:


Other materials:
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylics - Zesty Zing - Limelight - Hey Pesto
Archival inks - Leaf Green - Watering can - Jet black

Lindy's Stamp gang embossing powder - Dandelion Yellow Green

White pen
Copic Markers
dictionary paper

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


No comments: