Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Junk Journal Style Envelope Package



Hello Everyone!

I'm excited to share with you today a small paper project using 
vintage paper, lace, metal elements and 2 of my favorite

They are:




The process for this project was very easy and fun! Some crunched 
paper, ephemera, stamping, and stitches did the magic! I wanted to
create a vintage envelope package for a special and talented friend 
who is a master at creating junk journals! I love the tiny scissors 
stamp. I used it for a little tag to show that the package needs to be 
opened from that side. 

Here are some more pictures from this project:



Hope to provide with some inspiration for your future vintage projects.
With me, until the next opportunity my friends!













1 comment:

Catherine said...

Beautiful envelope!The person who receives it should be very happy!