Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Ready for Spring?

Hello my Crafty Friends.

Finally we some sort of spring over here in Germany.

I was inspired by the sun and some warmer temperatures to create my Art Journal page.


I started with a 41/2 by 111/2“ water colour paper and applied distress Oxides in three different colours. I spritzed it with some water (Still my most used and most favorite technique!) 

To add texture I added more colour with stencils and added some stamping in the same colours.

For the main image I stamped the beautiful Nature Collage and used the sentiment stamp on the side without re-inking it.

A little close up ...


Here are all stamps I have used:

 
  I hope you like my page, enjoy the spring ♥


Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Very pretty, Majo! Send some spring over to North America, please - it snowed (again) last night!