Hello Everyone! Really feeling like fall now- loving it. Since were only a few days from October, my project reflects that. enjoy...
I stamped the whimsical turnup face first, using only the top - I left off the tail. I then stamped the other pumpkins working my way out to the edges. Then I sprayed some distress stains in two colors and moved them around with the paint brush.I painted the ground beneath them and then moved on to painting the pumpkins. I painted my own grass and then stamped the twigs. I made my own large stem and last added some black clouds to finish the sky.
I used some TH stickers for the words and mounted the card on to two different colors of card stock.I really soaked this card with paints/inks. This cardstock is my go to for most all of stamping as it can take what i dish out. Mixed media heavy stock.
Hope you enjoyed this project. Happy Fall!!
Stamps used:
20106 Whimsical turnup face
18626 Pumpkin
20560 Row of pumpkins
20147 Branch antlers
Other supplies:
Distress spray stains
Tim Holtz Halloween sticker book
Mixed media heavy stock postcard size cards
Versaclaire nocturne ink



No comments:
Post a Comment