Thursday, August 13, 2026

Go ahead dear, try me.... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone! 

Hope all is well- please enjoy the art tag for my project today-

To start this tag, I used a large make up brush to apply several colors of pan pastels for the whole background.
I then stamped the beautiful witch/ fairy once on the tag and again on cardstock. I didn't  want to have to cut out around the tiny stars on the crown... 
I stamped the Christmas ball on a bit of mylar plastic wrap for the iridescence to look like a bubble.

 Then I used a stencil to make more bubbles on the tag using a white gel pen and then colored them on edges with colored pencils. also, you can see how much of her crown I left on the layer girl.
I painted the layer girl with distress spray stains and then got to work gluing on all the holographic stars.
Once that was done, I glued her onto the tag. Before gluing her down, I glued the mylar bubble on the tag.
I used a sparkle gel pen to color her crown, staff and necklace. Then I just needed to make the phrase on transparency on the computer. I used clear tape to stick those pieces down.

And that is it! Was A fun tag to make.

0Stamps used:
Christmas ball    9234
Beautiful witch/ fairy   10666

Other supplies:
Tag
Pan pastels
Sparkle gel pen
White gel pen
colored pencils
Holographic stars
Mylar gift bag wrap








No comments: